Are you like me and sometimes (most of the time) struggle to fit in all your greens? The good news is this smoothie will help you reach your daily intake without even tasting it. This smoothie works wonders as an on-the-go breakfast, post-workout drink or as a sweet snack.
- 1 cup protein powder of your choice (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of your choice of soy milk, unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tsps unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp of natural cinnamon
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy 🙂
Top tip: the versatility of this smoothie means you can opt for a smoothie bowl, top with sliced fresh fruit and granola.